Friday, March 12, 2010

ALREADY IN A RELATIONSHIP, CHECK OUT THESE PRAYERS

Now to the 19 prayer points to release your
God-ordained partner from evil spiritual cage ...


Begin with praise and worship ...

1 Holy Spirit, overshadow this relationship

2 Let the spirit of love and understanding prevail between us in the name of Jesus

3 O Lord, reveal to me every secret I need to know concerning this relationship in the name of Jesus

4 I command every spirit of division to depart from my relationship in the name of Jesus

5 You spirit of Egypt, release my ... (mention the name) in the name of Jesus

6 Let all family cages holding my ... (mention the name) be destroyed by the fire of God in Jesus' name

7 Lord Jesus, wash away every anti-marriage stamp, label and links from with your blood

8 Let every ungodly family interference be cut off completely in the mighty name of Jesus

9 Let all anti-marriage yokes break in the name of Jesus

10 Let all the effects of evil spiritual wedding rings, clothes and shoes be completely removed in Jesus' name

11 Let any veil of hatred against me in the heart of ... (mention the name) be destroyed in the name of Jesus

12 Let any wicked spirit polluting the heart of my ... against me receive the stones of fire, in the name of Jesus

13 O Lord, put the love for me back in the heart of ...

14 Let the joy of the enemy over my relationship be converted to sorrow in the name of Jesus

15 You ... (mention the name), you will not follow the evil patterns of any parent or ancestors in Jesus' name

16 I bind all activities of spirits from the air, water, land and family idols, and I forbid them from interfering in my relationship from today in Jesus' name

17 Let all activities contrary to my successful marriage be paralyzed in the name of Jesus

18 Let all spirits of fear, depression, worry and despair release me now in the mighty name of Jesus

19 Thank you LORD for answering my prayers in Jesus' name

No comments:

Post a Comment